- Distribution of Information. I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting me in fraud prevention or investigation. I may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Google Analytics. I use Google Analytics, a third party analytics tool, to help measure traffic and usage trends which in turn allows the ability to improve my website for my users. Google Analytics collects information sent by your browser as part of a web page request. It collects information such as how often you visit the site and what pages you visit when you do so, your browser add-ons, and other information that can assist me in improving my service to you. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to your device when you visit, rather than your name or any other identifiable information. I collect and use this analytic information from collections of other users so it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Log Files. Like many other Web sites, I make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Children’s Information. I believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. I encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. I do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. I do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Love That Bug), is strictly at your own risk. I will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From MY website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While I strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, I have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’. Please be also aware that when you leave my website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond my control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- No Warranties. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Love That Bug expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Love That Bug be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Love That Bug, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website..