Hi Everyone, Happy Friday. Hopefully all of you had a Blessed Christmas with family, friends and loved ones.
Today I want to share how I verse map. Verse mapping is a lot of fun to do, but more importantly it helps make scripture make sense!
A short run down of how I verse map.
- Pick a verse using your everyday Bible
- Write the verse down word for word as written
- Highlight key words, places, people
- Define what you highlighted (concordance, dictionary etc) keep words in context
- Re-write the verse using the definitions in place of the actual word
- Pick two other translations of same verse, write them down,
- Use cross references as well.
Here is side 1: (click on pics for larger view)
Here is side 2:
You can see the video of this below or HERE to watch on Youtube
Hope all of you have a Fabulous Friday & Wonderful Weekend!